Our Top 10 Breathtaking Beaches
1) Fraser Island, Australia, is home to an incredible seventy five miles of white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. It is pretty spectacular.
2) Goa, India, is famous for its beautiful sunsets that transform the skyline, it doesn’t get much better than relaxing on a beach with this as your backdrop.
3) A unique experience as you sunbathe with Marine Iguanas and swim with the reef sharks on Tortuga Bay Beach, The Galapagos Islands.
4) When thinking about Bali you automatically picture beaches just like this one, Nusa Dua, with beautiful white sandy beaches. But you should also check out the black sand beaches the Island has to offer in the North.
5) An abundance of marine wildlife can be spotted from Plettenberg Bay, South Africa, including Whales, Dolphins, Seals and Sharks. That is what makes this a particularly spectacular beach.
6) Iha Grande, Brazil (“Big Island”) should definitely not be missed when visiting Brazil. This is a completely idyllic Island off the coast of the Rio De Janeiro state.
7) It is hard to believe this is a lake. Lake Titicaca is the largest lake in South America and borders Peru and Bolivia.
8) Fiji is an archipelago of more than 300 Islands. Which means it really does have some of the best beaches in the world, and it is easy to find a nice remote spot just like this one.
9) Given that Accra is the capital city of Ghana, the beaches here will give you a real spirit of the country, where you will often find the beaches busy with locals, but you can always find a quiet spot to pitch your hammock.
10) St Lucia delivers exactly what you would expect from a Caribbean Island. White sandy beaches and blue skies. Paradise!
If you are now tempted to go and visit some of these beautiful places why not combine it by joining one of our exciting gap year and career break trips abroad.